1. Best Book You’ve Read So Far in 2017?
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
2. Best Sequel You’ve Read So Far in 2017?
The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
3. New Release You Haven’t Read Yet, But Want To?
The Crowns Fate by Evelyn Skye
4. Most Anticipated Release For Second Half of 2017?
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
5. Biggest Disappointment?
Ash and Bramble by Sarah Prineas
6. Biggest Surprise?
The Crown by Keira Cass
7. Favourite New Author?
8. Newest Fictional Crush?
Patch from hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
9. Newest Favourite Character?
Darien Freeman or ‘Carmindor’ from Geekerella by Ashley Poston.
10. Book That Made You Cry?
A Court of Wings and Ruin
11. Book That Made You Happy?
The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram
12. Favourite Book To Movie Adaptation You Saw This Year?
i hate book to movie adaptations
13. Favourite Review You’ve Written This Year?
14. Most Beautiful Book You Bought So Far This Year?
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
15. What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of The Year?
Perfect by Cecelia Ahern
I’m sorry I haven’t been posting lately. I’ll be posting a lot more once I finish packing and finally move by Monday.